1. Payments and Deposit
- To confirm your place on our 4-Day Bali PD retreat a deposit of AUS $125 must be made upon booking. Any fees incurred through transferring funds are the responsibility of the guest.
- Deposits are not able to be postponed to another retreat and are non-refundable 3 months or less prior to the first day of the retreat.
- Full payment is required by the early bird due date to receive discount.
2. Cancellation Policy
- In the event PD ESCAPE cancels/postpones a retreat all monies received will be fully refunded to the guest.
- Cancellations must be received by PD ESCAPE via email. Your place is not cancelled unless you have received written verification from PD ESCAPE that your email has been received. Guests may cancel their booking and receive 100% refund if they provide written notice 3 months prior to the first day of the retreat. Cancellation incurs a $50 administration fee.
- If a guest cancels with less than 3 calendar months prior to the first day of the retreat the deposit and any other monies paid is forfeited, or the guest may nominate an alternate attendee who is not already registered.
- PD ESCAPE is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips (airline tickets, costs associated with travel delays, flight cancellations or illness.
- Guests may transfer their booking for that particular retreat to another person at any time up until 1 day prior to the retreat with a $50 administration fee.
- Without exception, PD ESCAPE does not offer a refund for cancellation with less than 3 months notice, including injury, personal emergencies, environmental events and political actions.
3. Insurance (Compulsory)
- Travel insurance is compulsory.
- Proof of insurance will be required prior to participation, as will a signed copy of the liability waiver form.
- Your insurance policy will need to cover the individual for
- all accidents
- medical treatment while travelling abroad
- trip cancellation insurance which covers the individual or company, in this case PD Escape, if a retreat is cancelled by either party, or by circumstances out of our control, such as travel warnings.
- PD ESCAPE does not offer discounts, refunds or credits for arriving late, leaving early or missing any of the PD, peer consults or breakfasts while on the retreat.
- Reminder emails will be sent to remind you when payments are due.
- Terms & Conditions of booking a retreat can change at any time without notice, however, any changes will be forwarded to you. The current terms & conditions are always applicable.
- The schedule and included activities/meals can change at any time without notice. The current program, as listed on the website, at the time of each retreat is always applicable.
- PD ESCAPE is not responsible for the provision of any service or arrangements provided by the hotel, a tour operator, excursion driver or other service provider and will not be held liable in any way for any acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties or negligence by any other service providers or tour operators.
Terms and conditions may be updated at any time and will supersede previous T & C.